Create the best program ever – together with us and chosen e-commerce and Magento experts!
Meet Magento Germany, that will take place in KONGRESSHALLE am Zoo for the first time, offers four rooms for speeches as well as a a big stage for all keynote talks. Besides excellent sessions from developers to developers, the program will contain talks for online merchants, manufacturers, CEO’s, e-commerce managers, consultants, project managers and marketing managers.
Topics for MM18DE:
- Migration to Magento 2
- Community Engineering
- Experiences with Magento Extensions
- Extension Development
- Magento Frontend
- Best Practices
- Magento Cloud
- adjoining technologies, PHP
Focus Topic B2B E-commerce with Magento
- B2B Features
- B2B Market, Trends
- Best Practices
Focus Topic China-Germany in the context of five Meet Magento events in China 2018
- Target audience: attendees from trade, industry, politics from China, who are interested in online business in Germany and are looking for possible partners
Supply Chain Management
- Logistics & Fulfillment
- Forecasting/Demand Planning
- Order Processes
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Product Information Management (PIM)
- Digital Transformation in Trade
- Cross Border Trade/Internationalization
- Mobile Commerce
- Online Marketplaces
- Content Marketing
- Use Cases
- Studies (e.g. buying behavior in e-commerce)
Legal Tips for Online Merchants
The Call for Papers will be open up to and including January 31, 2018.
The program is the basis of a good conference. Please avoid a full advertising session. There is no benefit for the listeners. To involve the attendees in assembling the program in an active way, a voting is planned to determine the best proposals. Therefor the title as well as the abstract will be published.
>> Further Questions? Then take a look in the Speaker FAQ which is including all important information!