Be part of the biggest e-commerce event with focus on the Magento shop system in Germany and of an event-series that is organized in more than 40 countries worldwide, including Argentina, Vietnam, Japan, Indonesia and USA. The German Meet Magento is one of the first and most advanced MM events ever and will take place for the 12th time on June 18 & 19, 2018 with more than 700 visitors, including the key-players from the e-commerce and Magento fields. Online retailers, system integrators, decision makers and opinion leaders as well as developers and online agencies – they all are part of this unique concept in Germany.
Meet Magento DE offers the opportunity to discuss the most important topics in e-commerce and Magento business with enthusiastic experts and decision makers. Make new contacts, talk to international professionals and profit from an unique synergy effect! A special highlight of the event is the big after-show party – the perfect place for informal conversations and networking.
Why to participate?
- The Meet Magento combines common e-commerce and Magento trends. Satisfy your interest in e-commerce and Magento topics in one comfortable place.
- Meet Magento Germany is the official Magento conference for Germany and Austria.
- The event provides direct access to Magento Germany and Magento USA – the official Magento representatives are all here.
- Meet the main local and international players in e-commerce and Magento businesses.
- Do not miss the Magento’s community “Meet & Greet” and enter the Magento ecosystem.
- Exchange experiences with international shop operators.
- Learn from top-class speakers in more than 40 speeches and 15 workshops, thus driving your business forward.
- Find out about the latest offers and solutions from international providers.
- Meet with experts and decision makers of the industry in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Online merchants
- Decision makers and opinion leaders of the e-commerce and Magento fields
- Online agencies
- E-commerce leaders and representatives
- Marketing professionals
- E-commerce enthusiasts