The new shape of Meet Magento Germany 2016 was a huge success. We’re not standing still and will surpass ourselves in 2017. Create the best agenda ever together with us!
Since January 15, 2017 the Call for papers is closed.
Meet Magento Germany, that will take place in pentahotel Leipzig for the second time, has three lecture and two workshop rooms. Besides excellent sessions from developers to developers, the program for online merchants will be perfected in 2017.
Topics for MM17DE are:
Magento 1 + 2
- case studies
- adjoining technologies, PHP
- further detailed proposals by Meet Magento community you will find here
Supply chain management
- logistics & fulfillment
- forecasting/demand planning
- order processes
- enterprise resource planning (ERP)
- product information management (PIM)
- digital transformation in trade
- cross border trade/internationalization
- mobile commerce
- online marketplace
- price comparison portal
- Content Marketing
- E-Mail Marketing etc.
- use cases
- studies (e.g. buying behavior in e-commerce)
Legal tips for online merchants
For us the agenda is the basis of a good conference. Please avoid a full advertising session. There is no benefit for the listeners. To involve the attendees in assembling the program in an active way, after the call for papers is closed we will have a voting to determine the best proposals.
Further Questions? Then take a look at our FAQ Speaker.